Monday, March 8, 2010

Bring on the Sun!




Last time I wrote about activities that can be done in the winter. Now that we (hopefully) can look forward to more warmer days than cooler, I thought it would be good to look for activities that can be done here locally in the great outdoors. I don't know about all of you, but it seems to me that when the sun is shining and it's shorts weather all I want to do is get outside. I was able to find a sweet website that can help you find parks in Provo. You can even filter your search according to a variety of variables, be it basketball courts, tennis courts, soccer fields, picnic tables, etc. Check it out here.

Although it's still a bit cold, I also thought I'd put in some info for Utah Lake. To be honest, I had never been there until this past August. I realize now that it's a great place that's located really close where you can enjoy the outdoors. There are a variety of activities to do there, from boating, canoeing, fishing, or camping. Check out this website to learn more.

So as the days continue to get longer and warmer, have fun getting more active outside. Go for a walk, a bike ride, play in the yard, or visit a park. Whatever you choose to do, have fun and teach your kids how great an active lifestyle can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment